My wife and I have just set up a joint web site. The home page just contains two big buttons. The one the left is to enter my web site and the one on the right is for hers.
The URL is: www.intellisigsys.net
The main purpose of my site is to list all the ways I can help computer users who dislike (or can’t really afford) paying a lot of dollars to have someone come and do things to their computer. Some tasks that fall into this category are:
1. Remove malware and crudware from the computer.
2. Install software and optimize it.
3. Set up a new computer and make recommendations for what pre-installed software to keep or get rid of.
4. Help set up a home network.
5. Consulting about which computer to buy to fit your intended use.
6. Want your own website? I’ll be happy to assist from initial design through coding it up and all the way to putting it out on the web.
7. Assist in upgrading your computer with new hardware or software.
8. Help maintain your computer – dustballs inside it can be deadly.
I work generally in the Dayton, Ohio area and inside 20 miles I won’t charge for gas. Before I do a thing, we will have agreed on a price – and it won’t make a huge dent in your budget. Anyway, the URL is active now but the home page is as far as it goes.